Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by the good folks at the Broke and the Bookish. Each week has a different theme where participants try to come up with ten things to fit the theme.
This week is Ten Facts about Yourself. That was… unexpected. I recently did 11 facts for the Liebster Award, you can check that out. I’ll try to come up with 10 new things, but this is going to be hard.
- I’m Malaysian.
- I’m Chinese.
- Since I’m a Chinese in Malaysia (and studied Mandarin in school), I’m trilingual. I can read, write and speak Mandarin, English and Malay. Though I must say my Mandarin(writing) and Malay (speaking) have deteriorated from lack of use. There’s also a bunch of Chinese dialects that I can speak or understand.
- I’ve never been outside of South East Asia. I want to travel, but it’s not a priority for me right now. There’s a few places I want to visit – Tokyo, Rome, Venice and Paris among others.
- I love book series! The longer the better! At least that was what I used to think. Now I can’t find time to read a long series anymore 😦
- Most of the series I collect have one book missing. I don’t know why. I blame the local bookstores for not having every entry. I mean they have every book in the Falling Kingdoms series except the first one. THE FIRST ONE! (Thankfully they’ve since restock and I got my copy!)
- The first books I ever read was the Peter and Jane series, or The Key Words Reading Scheme. I guess that’s where my love of series came from.
- I own a PSP, Vita, PS3 and PS4. Sony fanboy all the way. (I also own an NES and a NDS. A 2DS might or might not be coming sometime in the second half of the year.)
- The first game I ever owned was Red Alert 2. More RTSes please.
- I love fantasy! Books, games, movies, give them all to me!
Okay, that was easier than I expected. I had a hard time coming up with the 11 for the Liebster Award.
Anyway, what are ten facts about you? Drop a link in the comments down below and I’ll be sure to pay a visit.